Every application installed on your phone needs to be updated. To do this, simply open the automatic updates in the Google Play Store or click the “Update” button on the app page. But what about the app store itself? It turned out that you can update the Google Play Store on Huawei P50 Pro to be the latest version in addition to the apps. There are several ways to do the update Huawei p50 pro. You can enjoy huawei store p50 pro pre order.
The app store update is usually installed automatically. The user does not see this process and does not have the opportunity to influence it. So, to upgrade Google Play to Huawei P50 Pro, you need to sign in with your Google account. However, it is not uncommon for problems in an application that prevents the app store from receiving updates. To find out, you will need to check the current version of Google Play on its website and compare it to the build on your smartphone. You can check the version as follows:
- Introducing the Google Play Store.
- Open the menu by pressing the three-line button.
- Go to settings.
- Review the information provided in the “Google Play Store version” section.
If the current construction is different from the current one, it is worth finding the best way to install the update. Here are some personal review options. Visit Here
Update the Google Play Store to the latest version with settings:
To update the app store settings, you will need to follow steps 1-4 from the previous command and click on the Google Play Store version. If it turns out to be the latest, you will see the message No updates to Google Play Store.
When updates are available, Google Play will offer to download them immediately. All you have to do is confirm the download, after which the installation will take place automatically.
- By clearing Play Store data
- Sometimes the app store will not download updates due to malfunction. To fix this, you need to reset your Google Play data by following these instructions:
- Go to your smartphone settings.
- Open the Applications section.
- Select “Play Store” from the list.
- Click Clear data and Clear cache.
Please note that the operation will delete all previously stored information about the app store. This means you will need to sign in again with your Google account username and password when you restart.
Via APK file:
As Huawei P50 Pro is an Android smartphone, it supports installing applications from the Google Play Store from official sources and the APK file installer. Thus, you can find the current version of the store on a particular site. After downloading, you will only need to use the teck file and confirm the installation. However, you may encounter restrictions on installing applications from unverified sources. You can fix the situation using the instructions:
- Open the Huawei P50 Pro settings.
- Go to the “Security” section.
- Check “Unknown sources” (the name of this menu item may vary depending on the firmware version).
Now that all the necessary permissions have been granted, the phone will stop blocking the installation.