GetResponse is a powerful and easy-to-use inbound marketing tool that allows you to send and manage emails, create websites and landing pages, and automate your marketing campaigns. It comes with useful features like email marketing, funnel development, marketing automation, and more. In this GetResponse review, let’s delve into this solution and why you should use it.
So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
GetResponse Review: Key Features
GetResponse is a feature-rich tool. It comes with a wide range of features and functionalities that you can use to streamline your inbound marketing campaigns. So, let’s look at the list of features available in GetResponse.
Email marketing is the core application of GetResponse. It has a powerful email marketing solution comprising design tools and professional templates. For instance, the tool allows you to create newsletters, autoresponders, and transaction emails all from one place.
The email marketing tool also allows you to automate your emails and blog digests. You can schedule email campaigns to send perfectly-timed emails. It helps you improve deliverability as well.
The sales you generate on your website depend a lot on your conversion funnel. An effective conversion funnel guarantees more leads and sales. Therefore, building a good funnel is one of the essential aspects of marketing. GetResponse allows you to build automated sales and lead generation funnels. You can use these funnels to generate leads, get conversions, recover abandoned orders, and more.
Building a website has never been easier. GetResponse has an easy-to-use website builder. Therefore, it’s is a perfect solution for businesses that want to build a website easily and effortlessly. The website builder doesn’t require any coding. You can use the AI-enabled drag-and-drop editor to create beautiful websites with ease. The website builder comes with industry-specific website templates to help you design the best website.
Landing Pages and Signup Forms
Creating landing pages and signup forms is an essential aspect of every marketer’s job. You need to create signup forms and landing pages that encourage users to give their details and take action. So, GetResponse enables you to build intuitive landing pages that help you generate more leads and sales.
Notifications and Live Chat
Do you want to leverage push notifications and live chat for your business? GetResponse makes it easy. You can set up web push notifications to bring users back to your site and get on-demand traffic. In addition, the live chat feature allows you to implement a live chat option on the website to offer instant customer support.
The look and feel of your ads play a vital role in their success. You could have a great product and the best ad copy, but people won’t engage with it if it doesn’t look interesting. GetResponse enables you to create enticing advertisements for various platforms, including Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
If you’re looking for an easy and effortless way to automate your marketing operations, GetResponse has got you covered. It allows you to set up automated emails and messages to generate and connect with new leads automatically. Hence, this helps you save time and resources.
GetResponse Review: Pricing
GetResponse has four plans. So, let’s look at these plans and the features that come with them.
- Basic: The Basic plan is available for $15 per month for a list size of 1,000. The features include email marketing, website builder, signup forms, autoresponders, landing pages, and one sales funnel.
- Plus: The Plus plan is available for $49 per month for the same list size. It includes everything in the Basic plan, along with marketing automation, contact scoring, list segmentation, webinars, unlimited sales funnels, and three more team members.
- Professionals: The Professional plan is available for $99 per month for the same list size. It includes everything in the Plus plan, along with web push notifications, unlimited automation, paid webinars, eCommerce features, and five team members.
- Max: The Max plan is available for a list size of over 5,000. It includes everything in the Professional plan, along with SMS marketing, transactional emails, account migration support, single sign-on, dedicated IP address, and 500 team members.
Note: Also, you can get a discount on the price by opting for annual and biannual plans. All plans are available at a flat 18% discount if bought for 12 months and a 24-month discount if bought for 24 months. So, opting for long-term plans is better.
GetResponse Review: Reasons to Use
If you are a business that wants to generate leads and sales seamlessly, GetResponse can be an amazing tool for you. So, let’s look at some reasons to use GetResponse.
- Generate and Engage Leads: GetResponse is a great tool for generating and nurturing leads. You can use signup forms and landing pages to generate leads and engage them via email.
- Convert Landing Pages: With GetResponse, you can get more landing page conversions. It allows you to create engaging landing pages that encourage users to take action.
- Win at Email: GetResponse offers a wide range of email marketing features, such as templates and email automation, which boost your email marketing performance.
- Create Amazing Funnels: GetResponse helps you develop top-quality sales and lead generation funnels. You can create excellent funnels to boost your lead generation and sales efforts.
- Get More Conversions: GetResponse helps you increase your conversion rate. It lets you improve email marketing performance and create amazing funnels, resulting in more sales and conversions.
However, there are some drawbacks to using GetResponse you should be aware of. Some cons of using GetResponse are:
- It doesn’t have a free plan.
- The Basic plan doesn’t come with complete automation.
- The webinar participation limit is 500.
- Phone support and dedicated support are available with the Max plan only.
- You can’t change the split test message template.
Wrap Up: GetResponse Review
GetResponse is one of the most popular tools in the SaaS marketing space. While many tools are available, only a few tools like GetResponse offer a complete package of various features and functionalities. The only downside to GetResponse is that its pricing is a bit high, and there is no free plan. If that’s fine with you, you can use GetResponse.
So, which feature of GetResponse did you like the most?